3. Equal Housing Opportunity. All real estate information provided on this Website is subject to the Federal Fair Housing Act and state or other local regulation. The Fair Housing Act makes it illegal to advertise “any preference, limitation or discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex, handicap, family status or national origin or an intention to make any such preference limitation, or discrimination.” The Company is committed to complying with these policies for the achievement of equal housing opportunity throughout the nation.
4. No Representations Your use of this Website is at your own risk. Although the Company attempts to provide accurate information, the Website is intended to be for general reference and informational purposes only. The Company assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in the content of the Website, and makes no commitment to update such information. Your sole and exclusive remedy for issues relating to the use of, or the material on, the Website shall be to discontinue accessing the Website and using the information or material obtained. You and the Company agree that the Company shall not be liable for any damages relating to your use of, or reliance upon, the Website or any of its content.
5. No Offer To Sell. No information or material on this Website is to be construed to be an offer or solicitation for sale. All homes about which information is provided herein are subject to prior sale. You must contact a Company representative to purchase a home. The information on this Website is provided for informational purposes only.
6. No Tax, Investment or Legal Advice. The content and information presented on the Website is for informational and promotional purposes only and is not intended to offer specific tax, investment or legal advice of any kind. References to tax and other laws are intended to convey the gist of general rules only and do not describe the various exceptions, limitations and rules for special situations that frequently accompany such general rules.
ALL USERS ARE EXPRESSLY ADVISED TO CONSULT WITH THEIR OWN TAX, INVESTMENT AND/OR LEGAL PROFESSIONALS BEFORE MAKING ANY PURCHASE OR INVESTMENT DECISIONS. BY USING THE WEBSITE, YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL PRESENTED ON THE WEBSITE TO MAKE ANY INVESTMENT OR PURCHASE DECISION.
7. Release, Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU HEREBY WAIVE, DISCLAIM AND RELEASE Inderjit S. Toor Construction, Inc., ITS SUBSIDIARIES AND AFFILIATES, AND THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, AND ASSIGNS, FROM ALL CLAIMS OF ANY KIND (SPECIFICALLY INCLUDING ANY AND ALL CLAIMS FOR ACTUAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, ATTORNEYS' FEES AND COSTS, OR CLAIMS FOR INTEREST, EVEN IF THE COMPANY IS ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RELATED TO, OR ARISING FROM, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, YOUR ACCESS TO (OR INABILITY TO ACCESS) THE WEBSITE OR THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION OR MATERIAL CONTAINED THEREIN. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING ON THE WEBSITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8. Links to Other Sites. While on the Website, you may be referred to websites other than the Company’s Website. A link from the Website to such a third party website does not imply endorsement of that site nor any ability to control that site's privacy practices. The Company has not reviewed or endorsed any third party website, and you hereby acknowledge and agree that the Company shall not be responsible for the content, products or services offered on such websites. Be aware that third party websites may collect data and personal information and operate according to their own privacy practices. Therefore, you should carefully review the privacy policies of third party websites before submitting any personal information to them. You are responsible for compliance with all laws regarding material obtained from any third party websites.
9. Governing Law. The internal laws of the State of California, without reference to any choice of law provisions, shall govern any claims relating to the materials on the Website.
10. Severability. If any term of this Agreement is declared unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable by any court in any jurisdiction, then such term will be deemed severable from the remaining terms in such jurisdiction and will not affect the validity and enforceability of such remaining terms.